Experience — Capacity — Commitment
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate broker with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. As an experienced negotiator and trusted advisor, I work closely with buyers and sellers, educating and informing them at every step.
Everything my team and I do is grounded in keeping it simple, being transparent and efficient.
- 30+ years real estate experience; Sales license 1988, Broker license 1995
- Top 1% agents nationwide
- Manager of a successful real estate team. See members at Team.TalkToGlenn.com
- Certified and accredited staging professional since 1992
- Construction Project Management
- REO & Short Sale Specialist – AllAboutShortSales.com
- Accredited Probate Specialist – AllAboutProbates.com
- Broker Associate, Compass—Walnut Creek, CA January 2018 – Present BRE: 01013517
- Real Estate Broker®, RE/MAX, CA Real Estate & Mtg —Walnut Creek, CA 1992 to January 2018
- Owner, Managed by Pros, Residential Property Manager—Walnut Creek, 2015 to Present
- Sales Engineer, Square D, 1984 to 1987
- Helping our clients get top dollar, in the least amount of time and inconvenience.
- Our premier home preparation program which we call “Enhance and Stage” positions our clients’ home in the best light, unleashing the value of your home to sell for the best price and net our clients the most at the close of escrow.
- We apply our innovative marketing approach utilizing video, photography, print and digital media that will generate maximum exposure of your home. We create open house events that drive traffic to ensure most buyers have an opportunity to view the home.
- We manage the entire transaction in a manner keeping it simple and efficient to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Share market conditions to keep our clients informed of trends.
- Provide expert representation and negotiation strategies grounded in my 30+ years of experience and over 850 transactions closed.
- Innovative approach to home buying process that gives our clients the competitive advantage in the limited inventory market with multiple bids typically occurring at each home.
- Provide resources and professionals that ensure our clients have the communication and education along the way to make informed decisions. Our team of lenders, inspectors, contractors, escrow and title professionals are at the top in their industry.
- Provide high level of technical competence and understanding of the inspection process to ensure our clients know what they are buying.
- Utilize 30+ years of experience to negotiate the lowest price and best terms.
- We make the buying process as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
Education & Credentials
- Milton Academy— Preparatory High School, Boston, MA; Diploma 1979
- Graduate of Texas A&M; College Station Texas; BS Mechanical Engineering 1984
- Member, National, Local & California Association of REALTORS since 1988
My vision is to serve my clients by ensuring they get the education and communication they need to make the most informed decisions, thereby creating the best possible experience and outcomes in their real estate transactions.
My commitment to extraordinary customer service leaves my clients satisfied they chose Glenn Allen and are delighted to refer their family and friends.
Serving San Francisco East Bay: Contra Costa, Alameda and Solano Counties
We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your goals.