• 29+ years real estate experience; Sales license 1988, Broker license 1995
• Top 1% agents nationwide
• Manage a successful five member real estate team
• Property management experience (owner of ManagedByPros.com)
• Construction and construction management experience
• Graduate of Texas A&M; BS Mechanical Engineering 1984
• Certified Staging Professional
• Leverages technology to maximize productivity
• Currently marketing, managing and closing REO assets
• Equator.com and RES.net trained and certified
• Knowledge of local codes impacting transactions
• Continuing real estate education
Preparing to sell your home with suggested improvements, staging by a professional and proactive inspections. Comprehensive Marketing Plan to include maximum exposure through social media and real estate websites. Expert Negotiation of offers and contracts to maximize your net proceeds. My decades of experience and hundreds of past clients can attest to my diligence in representing my clients and caring for every single detail. Frequent and open communication is essential to each and every transaction.
Refer you to a lender with guidance to the lowest rates and terms for you. Attention to detail in finding the best home that meets your needs with the least amount of hassle. Staying current with the every changing market. Negotiate the lowest price and best terms. My commitment to attention to detail, knowledge of the area, schools, the changing market and follow through is central to servicing my buyers.
My vision is to serve my clients by ensuring they get the education and communication they need to make the most informed decisions, thereby creating the best possible experience and outcomes in their real estate transactions.
My commitment to extraordinary customer service leaves my clients satisfied they chose Glenn Allen and are delighted to refer their family and friends.
Real Estate Broker